• If you want all teams and players then select no one,
otherwise specifically select teams and then players you want. You
cannot select a player without also selecting his team.
• Then simply select which stats you want from each of the 8
slots - use the Min box to define a minimum value for that stat
(e.g. at least 10 appearances)
• Select to rank then as a team total or by player
• Select if you want to limit the result to a specific number or
• Select other options such as display teams, affilation (player
nationality) and then click build to view the ranking or 'excel' to
• Same process, select competition, season and hit refresh
• If you want all teams/players then don't select anything.
Otherwise you can select specific teams or players and then
specific opposition (i.e. just data when playing against the top
• Use options such age range to filter out players, playing
position or date range.
• Then select Player Template and it will build a spreadsheet
with 20 stats for the players who fit your criteria and the data
will only be in the context of what you've search, i.e. against
specific opponents or on a particular date. For access to the
complete Opta data sheet please contact